What a crappy winter of fly fishing so far. Here's a short list of my bad luck:
1. A lost monster brown of the year as I tried horsing it up stream and had it break off. Like a noob!
2. A broken backing to running line knot and a lost olive 7 weight DT floater that's probably half way to Louisville right now.
3. A broken furled leader, my last.
4. A pair of super fucking leaky waders
5. The highest water released from a tailwater I fish in 6 months, a mere hour after I started fishing it
6. A huge bruise on my hand from getting whacked not once, but twice, by a Clouser travelling 100 miles per hour.
Yeah, I know. Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch.
OK, I'll stop.
The funny thing though, is despite all this bad luck.....I'm going back out again Saturday.
Wish me luck!
Thanks for reading,